POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plug-in : Re: Animation Plug-in Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plug-in
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Mar 2000 11:21:58
Message: <38bfe6a6@news.povray.org>
That's for forcing the keyframe (when you don't get a yellow key otherwise, if
that can ever happen) while setting them up as you normally would, for example
if you want the another keyframe somewhere in-between two which were already
set.
'Selected' should set the current highlighted portion of a model/object, and
'Object' would be any Parent including Children (or vice versa) parts I guess,
but I don't know.
You can say Delete>Scene to reset the keyframing to none and still leave the
scene in it's current state so you can start again from there without any
previous animation remaining as I understand it.

Bob